NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-16 15:10

JoeOnionTor

where art thou 'DutchImport' on Incognito?

I see that he's away and hasn't been online for over 30+ days :-(

Do we know when he/she will be back on Incognito?

I miss his delicious meth batch.

#2 2024-01-18 15:20

unsurename

Re: where art thou 'DutchImport' on Incognito?

All very odd. Vendor scammed a few customers - FE'd, gave fake tracking numbers and packages didn't turn up.

Check out this post: viewtopic.php?id=3144

And a number of recent reviews on the Incognito account.

#3 2024-01-18 17:20

unsurename

That the dutchimport account was banned for phishing links is pretty weird (did you 100% confirm they were phish attempts?). The manner of communication of that account and the nzimport account were pretty convincing. The phisher you stamped out after taking ownership of moderation here (many thanks for that btw) imo did not have the capability to do this. These accounts also made comments about things happening in the future on their vendor account that actually ended up happening too, including relating to restocking.

For these reasons, I don't believe that those accounts' existence were evidence of him being phished. I do think that those accounts were genuine. Though the phishing theory does offer a decent explaination for the relatively small size of the scamming. Doesn't square with the professionally run nature of the operation and the fact that the vendor has not popped their head up again though.

Last edited by unsurename (2024-01-18 17:20)

#4 2024-01-19 11:00

unsurename

I'm pretty sure all three accounts were genuinely the vendor. As above, indicating changes to the product listings that were coming and then did happen; but also on the opiate gang thread, copy pasting reviews from incognito account with the user names of those leaving them - this would only be possible when logged into the vendor account, as you can't see revewier user names as a buyer.

My working theory is that it was an international group (would explain FE status on Incognito and claims to being a huge set up despite seemingly small scale on individual vendor account; would also explain diversity, quality and uniqueness of products) that decided to pull out of the NZ market (for whatever reason) and their operator on the ground here decided to maximise what they could exit with given they were soon to be unemployed.

#5 2024-02-24 23:40

FarmerJohn

I was just looking through old reported posts and found DutchSupply saying he was HappyDaysNZ before that account was phished. Thought you guys might find that interesting.

If you sign up for either of these markets with my referral link your old mate FarmerJohn will get $1 every time you buy a sack of weed. I'd appreciate it :)

Archetyp: 4pt4axjgzmm4ibmxplfiuvopxzf775e5bqseyllafcecryfthdupjwyd.onion/register?referral=VTBkRF
Abacus: abacuseeettcn3n2zxo7tqy5vsxhqpha2jtjqs7cgdjzl2jascr4liad.onion/register?ref=kd98ftclba

#6 2024-02-27 22:50

unsurename

Yeah cottoned on to it now mate.

Cheers.

Board footer