NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-16 14:20

lostlost

Looking for muscimol isolate

Hi, Muscmol is a full gabe agonist and I would appreciate anyone who can source. (Isolate, not extract)
Kind regards
lostlost

#2 2024-03-05 11:40

Xar777

Re: Looking for muscimol isolate

+1

I would also be very interested in acquiring some Muscimol (provided the purity is good).

I realize it's probably a super niche request, but just thought if I put my hand up too there might be more of a chance smile

Having dabbled with the natural source it's something I'd be keen to experiment with again but without all the hassle and impurities, there is actually some newer research done on this compound showing it may have an variety of useful effects (as well as the actual super relaxing the dreamy high that it gives you!)

#3 2024-03-05 22:10

thegingerbreadman

Why solely an isolate? If you do and acid based extraction on the amanitas, a base can be used to created a muscimol precipitate and then further purified. I havent actually done it myself, but it seems like a relatively simple procedure to be honest. Bit of experimenting and you should be able to create a decent product, there will be plenty of raw material around to use soon!
I dont actually know what the legality of muscimol is but it is available to order on clearnet sites

#4 2024-03-18 09:40

Xar777

well I'm not adverse to little backyard chemistry!

but I feel like the end product would still be highly impure and not much better than just making tea from the decarboxylated mushrooms (by far the best method and least amount of nausea I found to ingest these beasts)

personally I'd just be keen to get my mitts on some pure muscimol crystal! the laws around this look pretty mixed around the world, t's def illegal in auz, and I suspect would be illegal here under the sweeping "analogs" act bullshit thing.

Board footer