NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-23 17:20

lizardtime

Drug Checking in Aotearoa

Kia ora all, I've seen some discussion about drug checking on here but thought I'd bring some attention to the available places you can go to get your drugs checked in Aotearoa/NZ.

Drug checking is a free, legal, and confidential service where people can bring their drugs to be checked. You only need to bring about 10mg(about a matchhead amount) of powders, or one whole pill/tab to the clinic, and you will get most of it back depending on how much testing needs to be done. Testing is done on an FTIR spectrometer, we also use Reagent testing aswell as Fentanyl test strips and Benzo test strips when necessary.

We cannot confiscate your drugs no matter what they are, if you want us to destroy them for you for any reason we can but that choice is entirely your own. Drug checking is run by people who use drugs or people who used to use drugs, it is a judgement free space, no matter what you're taking, or who you are, we wanna test it and give you the results. We cannot record any information about clients and we can't even ask your name.

We can't test for purity, just for presence, if your drugs are cut we can tell you but we can't tell you how well it was manufactured, just what it is.

Main available drug checking clinics:

Wellington - Wellington Needle Exchange, 233a Willis st, Wellington, Drug checking is available there tuesday-saturday every single week
Christchurch - Christchurch Needle Exchange, 10 Washington Way, Christchurch, Drug checking there is available tuesday-saturday every single week
Dunedin - Dunedin Needle Exchange, 278D King Edward St, Dunedin, Drug checking there is available wednesday-saturday every single week

You can visit TheLevel.org.nz/drug-checking-clinics (clearnet) to see the times and locations of all of the drug checking clinics in the whole country. There are heaps available, we are currently trying to expand drug checking to more locations but that's a work in progress.

If you have any questions about drug checking feel free to ask in the comments and I can reply(although I'm not on here much so it may take some time for me to get back to you)

Sincerely, your local friendly drug checker smile

#2 2024-03-31 16:00

SubstantialUser

Re: Drug Checking in Aotearoa

Love your work smile

Board footer