Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-25 19:40

HappyHobbit

Has anyone used DutchSupply recently ?

Has anyone used DutchSupply recently ?

#2 2024-03-27 13:40

pregtotic_ectansy

Re: Has anyone used DutchSupply recently ?

I've been reluctant to

The first product this vendor listed was a batch of Mickey Mouse pressed ecstasy that looked very similar to a batch that Incognito-only exit scammer DutchImports had around the middle of last year and that I haven't seen from any other vendors.

Seemed to spring into action very soon after DutchImports disappeared. When they first set their account up on Incognito the blurb said something like we've been around before not going to mention any names but some of you will catch on. This was edited out soon after.

Also there was this nugget of evidence of some weird stuff going on viewtopic.php?id=3242 see FJs comment near the bottom

I wonder if the recent weirdness around an Archetyp vendor ragequitting or getting their account put to sleep by the platform and blaming SecretChiefs was also somehow related. Trying to remember the name of it now but I didn't care enough to pay close attention. I want to say HighTimesNZ but it could actually have been HappyDaysNZ as it goes. Had MDMA cocaine and meth listed.

#3 2024-03-27 20:20

HappyHobbit

I ordered a G of cocaine so ill keep you updated

#4 2024-03-29 05:40

@t0m1cG@l

I pplaced a reasonable order with him and it all turned up no worries at all on artchetyp, was as per his products used to be on incog

Board footer