NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-04 22:30

thegingerbreadman

NZs opioid using community

We used to have a cute little group of opioid users on the forums here, giving advice and recommendations on quality, safety etc. Has everyone gone into hibernation?
Would be good to see some of the good folk touching base again, after recent markets have gone to shit. Opioids are a high risk substance, now more than ever, and i felt that the old thread had a reasonable amount of knowledge and harm reduction to it.

#2 2024-04-04 23:20

cd11ccd103

Re: NZs opioid using community

Opioids were only ~2% of samples checked by multiple providers in the last year. Bring in your stuff for checking so we can learn and compile more good peer-reviewed harm reduction advice! More information on safer dosing methods and dose ranges per route of administration for nitazenes needed especially.

Sending love to bohemonster

#3 2024-04-04 23:30

cd11ccd103

And if you're taking any opioids (especially nitazepynes), pls go see the needle exchange and get naloxone IM kit and/or nasal spray (available at the big drug checking sites)

#4 2024-04-07 21:40

Cooked

Hey All

I have not been on the NZDNM Forums for at least a month, probably longer. But I have still been having success ordering different Nitazenes on Archetype off some vendors.

If you want some help or recommendations feel free to hit me up!

#5 2024-04-10 14:40

Xar777

@cd11ccd103 great to know about the naloxone, I wasn't aware this was a thing you could get for free.

Personally I mostly stick to pharma only but I noticed more of the DN supply is from offshore pharma companies based in places like india and eastern eu, They seem to be all good by the way, by all subjective counts anyway wink would be interesting to get properly tested though as you hear stories from the USA about fake pharma. I would be very surprised if they are fake though the blister packs and pill press qualities are very good, nothing at all like those fanax bars floating around.

@JACNZPP24 if your an NZ based vendor then hell yes!!! always on the look out for both of these but especially the trams, they usually seem to go for around $50-100 per tray of 10. I would bulk buy at the lower end.. for oxy, fuck knows, it's all over the show but always really really expensive and hardly worth it IMO. Tried some of the oxycontin 40s from nzbenzo and they are great little pills, I just pop them in quarters all day and have a blast. but they go into the special box for special occasions just due to the price tag haha

#6 2024-04-11 00:00

cd11ccd103

Xar777 wrote:

@cd11ccd103 great to know about the naloxone, I wasn't aware this was a thing you could get for free.

Yeah it's been hard to get until recently, the ampoules are now fully funded and available for free from any NZ needle exchange with the rigs and training to administer it. Nasal sprays are harder to come by as they aren't funded, but some drug checking clinics will be able to set you up with some for free if you're taking opioids or have loved ones who do.

Last edited by cd11ccd103 (2024-04-11 00:00)

#7 2024-04-11 11:30

Xar777

Or also the "uppers and downers" folk, it's the ultimate yin and yang ya know, one takes you up the other back down wink

Board footer