NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-16 16:50

ImportedNZ

Whats in demand?

While we supply a pretty wide variety of products on our Arch store, we were hoping to expand our product range. So our question is, what does everyone want to see for sale in NZ, that they currently can't get?

Just let us know and we will choose a few products that are most desired to start selling.

Is there any interest in the following?
Oxy Liquid, Tramadol, Ritalin, Lorazepam. All would be NZ Pharma.

Last edited by ImportedNZ (2024-04-16 16:50)

/u/ImportedNZ

#2 2024-04-17 16:20

Xar777

Re: Whats in demand?

Great selection of products you have there already!

I can only speak for myself but in terms of pharma drugs, will regularly buy tramadol, DHC and dexamphetamine when its available and the price is right.

Oxy liquid sounds interesting havent seen that one before but would for sure try it out.

Can't stand ritalin personally, amphetamines are superior in every way but you see it come and go so some people must enjoy it.

Speaking of amphetamines I was seeking out some nice pure amphetamine sulfate but miraculously it has appeared on the market. although they both look kinda pasteyish which means a bunch of drying and possibly lack of purity. would really enjoy some amph that is actually close to a pure white odorless and dry powder and that 50mg snorted should get me proper tweaking. some of the previous speed paste batches have been total rubbish, some others after a bit drying turned out to be pretty potent though.

Board footer