NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-01 21:50

thegingerbreadman

Dutchimports afghan H

I wont do the whole template as this was a sample, and i have mentioned it in another thread. but i said id writeup here - so there we go.
Product came in a solid chunk, classic H smell. Seemed to leave less crap on the foil when smoked, which usually means higher purity/ less cut.
My tolerance is all kinds of fucked at the moment due to overindulging in meto, but still put a smile on my face which i wasnt sure would happen!
Stealth and delivery speed were excellent as every order iv gotten from this vendor has been, they have yet to let me down!
Cheers brother

#2 2023-10-14 14:00

Cooked

Re: Dutchimports afghan H

thegingerbreadman wrote:

I wont do the whole template as this was a sample, and i have mentioned it in another thread. but i said id writeup here - so there we go.
Product came in a solid chunk, classic H smell. Seemed to leave less crap on the foil when smoked, which usually means higher purity/ less cut.
My tolerance is all kinds of fucked at the moment due to overindulging in meto, but still put a smile on my face which i wasnt sure would happen!
Stealth and delivery speed were excellent as every order iv gotten from this vendor has been, they have yet to let me down!
Cheers brother

Hey mate, I have not been sifting on the NZDNM Forums for quite a while.

#3 2023-10-14 14:00

Cooked

But I agree, although my tolerance is hellah fucked from Nitazenes and Fent pressed M30 from the US.

#4 2023-10-14 14:00

Cooked

The H from dutchimports is definitely the best I have tried from a Domestic vendor and I am pretty sure it is uncut smile

#5 2023-11-29 03:40

Angry Cactus

Bit late now but was definitely cut with caffeine - confirmed via drug checking

Board footer