NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-26 20:40

GearLife69

HappyDaysNZ - Meth

Hey All,

Has anybody tried the batch of meth from HappyDaysNZ recently? I am keen to order some and feedback looks good, but most recent feedback October 12TH and there is so much dog shit hear being sold on here as meth I want to make sure before I purchase. Any input would be appreciated.

Cheers
DrIll

#2 2022-10-27 08:40

martinagrice

Re: HappyDaysNZ - Meth

While I haven't purchased from the lastest washed batch from HappyDaysNZ I did purchase from the previous batch prior to the wash which was unusually poor.

However to his credit HappyDaysNZ immediately provided a full refund, pulled the listing, washed the gear and a couple of weeks later relisted at a lower price and with a clear acknowledgement of the issue and kept me up to date with messages.

HappyDaysNZ is clearly an established, trustworthy vendor and while you should make your own decisions I wouldn't be concerned about buying from him again and have no reason to doubt the positive feedback received so far.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by martinagrice (2022-10-27 08:50)

#3 2023-12-03 17:10

HappyDaysNZ
Banned

You only registered today mate, Thats a link to my vendor account not a phishing page.

You should always use trusted sites like dark.fail / incogbot.io and always verify your links before you bookmark them.

#4 2023-12-04 00:20

ks

HappyDaysNZ wrote:

You only registered today mate, Thats a link to my vendor account not a phishing page.

You should always use trusted sites like dark.fail / incogbot.io and always verify your links before you bookmark them.

my registration date is irrelevant, these are verified links. you are trying to phish people, it's very obvious.

Board footer