NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-29 14:00

theinterislander
Verified Vendor

gabapentin, valium, weed with discount coupon available

Hi Everybody

I have just listed 100mg gabapentin capsules, 300mg gabapentin capsules, 5mg Diazepam and girl scout cookies weed strain.

In the coming week I will also be listing hard candies and a edible sampler pack with a bit of all my edibles in it.

Our current products are:

- Weed on a budget
- 30 mg Nerd Ropes
- 50mg gummies
- 5mg THC capsules
- 350mg honey
- 400mg THC Green dragon tincture - 50ml bottles
- 100mg gabapentin capsules
- 300mg gabapentin capsules
- 5mg Diazepam
- Girl Scout Cookies

You can find us on Archetyp market

if you are a new customer use the coupon INTER5 for a 5% discount (valid till 30th april)

If you are a returning customer use the coupon INTER10 for a 10% discount (valid till 30th april and can be used on multiple orders)

Thanks
theinterislander

#2 2024-04-02 10:20

JACNZPP24

Re: gabapentin, valium, weed with discount coupon available

theinterislander wrote:

Hi Everybody

I have just listed 100mg gabapentin capsules, 300mg gabapentin capsules, 5mg Diazepam and girl scout cookies weed strain.

In the coming week I will also be listing hard candies and a edible sampler pack with a bit of all my edibles in it.

Our current products are:

- Weed on a budget
- 30 mg Nerd Ropes
- 50mg gummies
- 5mg THC capsules
- 350mg honey
- 400mg THC Green dragon tincture - 50ml bottles
- 100mg gabapentin capsules
- 300mg gabapentin capsules
- 5mg Diazepam
- Girl Scout Cookies

You can find us on Archetyp market

if you are a new customer use the coupon INTER5 for a 5% discount (valid till 30th april)

If you are a returning customer use the coupon INTER10 for a 10% discount (valid till 30th april and can be used on multiple orders)

Thanks
theinterislander

Hey mate I will try some of the 5mg THC caps soon
Genuine question is what you have listed the gabbas for the normal going rate what do people use them for are they recreational?
Cheers

NZPREMPEP2024 on Archetyp.

For in-depth consultations and technical expertise concerning PEDs, Peptide Administration, and the realm of General Biohacking, encompassing the implementation of safer usage methodologies, contact me via my email available in my bio for assistance.

#3 2024-04-03 06:20

theinterislander
Verified Vendor

Re: gabapentin, valium, weed with discount coupon available

I have listed the gabapentin at the same price as last time because they sold very fast so Im assuming that its the normal going rate. Im not sure why people buy them as I tried some and it didnt do much.

Board footer