NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-13 17:30

nukinuk

Whitelines Vacation mode

Hi guys,
After seeing the incognito exit scam, I followed white lines link to find him on the archetyp market. It appears that he has activated vacation mode. Does anyone have any idea whats going on? Was curious for a heads up if something has happened before I order through them direct from there new website.

#2 2024-03-15 21:20

HappyHobbit

Re: Whitelines Vacation mode

Please keep everyone updated im also looking to make a purchase bro

#3 2024-03-16 13:00

Futrix

I went on whitelines new website and purchased a few things, order has suddenly disappeared from "orders" so unsure whats happening

#4 2024-03-16 13:20

rosebud

Same thing happened to me a few days ago! I've messaged them via the website, emailed, Session and Archetyp and haven't had a reply...

#5 2024-03-16 18:40

HappyHobbit

I have been talking to whitelines supplier & he says he may not be coming back anytime soon

#6 2024-03-16 23:50

Bundaberg7

HappyHobbit wrote:

I have been talking to whitelines supplier & he says he may not be coming back anytime soon

Shame, really liked ordering from him sad

#7 2024-03-18 14:10

FarmerJohn

Seems pretty obvious it's an exit scam at this point. Apparently there's no need to get FE on a market to exit scam when dumb asses will just go to a link in your profile and give you money for free.

If you sign up for either of these markets with my referral link your old mate FarmerJohn will get $1 every time you buy a sack of weed. I'd appreciate it :)

Archetyp: 4pt4axjgzmm4ibmxplfiuvopxzf775e5bqseyllafcecryfthdupjwyd.onion/register?referral=VTBkRF
Abacus: abacuseeettcn3n2zxo7tqy5vsxhqpha2jtjqs7cgdjzl2jascr4liad.onion/register?ref=kd98ftclba

#8 2024-03-18 15:20

unsurename

FarmerJohn wrote:

Seems pretty obvious it's an exit scam at this point. Apparently there's no need to get FE on a market to exit scam when dumb asses will just go to a link in your profile and give you money for free.

Yeah I dunno. The personal site seemed a bit sus to me. I didn't even consider getting involved with that. The rushed manner of his behaviour on Archetyp makes it seem like something unplanned happened though. If he was trying to exit scam surely he would have clicked both accepted and sent and so had the possibility of getting the funds. As it was he just accepted it then nothing more and went on vacation mode. I just canceled the order and get reimbursed. Also there are a couple of reviews from the 16th so he was still sending stuff out up until close to when he disappeared.

Would be interested to hear more of the story from HappyHobbit if they have anything.

#9 2024-03-18 19:00

HappyHobbit

I dont think it is a exit scam mate

I know his supplier and he told me about a week ago that we might not be seeing him on the market for awhile so im pretty sure an order was seized, Its possible one of his partners have been arrested and now he is laying low till things calm down.

#10 2024-03-18 21:30

WhatsItFor

Ordered seized ?

Werent these guys a full on chemist / cook to market shop.

Thought that was obvious given there own branding and continued experimentation with multiple different batches of mdma.

Pretty sure 75 percent of there products were made in a lab here in NZ

#11 2024-03-19 10:10

WaltDisney

From what Ive been told by staff from Archetyp that Whitelines hasnt been online for few days.

Click Here to sign up to Archetyp! Username - WaltDisneyNZ
Click Here to sign up to Abacus! Username - waltdisney

Please ensure to save the links and keep them secure

#12 2024-03-19 16:00

xo

HappyHobbit wrote:

I dont think it is a exit scam mate

I know his supplier and he told me about a week ago that we might not be seeing him on the market for awhile so im pretty sure an order was seized, Its possible one of his partners have been arrested and now he is laying low till things calm down.

With the Incognito market vendor extortion happening I'm 99% sure they'd be laying low for awhile (who knows how many idiots relied on auto-encrypt for their addresses and other messages). Add a seizure on top and they have even more reason not to be online.

WhatsItFor wrote:

Ordered seized ?

Werent these guys a full on chemist / cook to market shop.

Thought that was obvious given there own branding and continued experimentation with multiple different batches of mdma.

Pretty sure 75 percent of there products were made in a lab here in NZ

All of their products were imported AFAIA. I believe the last NZ vendor to actually synthesize MDMA was ChemicalVisions

#13 2024-03-19 16:30

WhatsItFor

The fact they had near 13 different "batches" of mdma over a relatively short space, some of which they had to re-rock was a pretty good indication they were doing it themselves. You dont import high purity mdma from europe and then re-cook the stuff haha

None of it i found to be good quality either.

All the packaging and labelling with there own brand would suggest they were manufacturing quite a bit of it themselves.

Also the LSD tabs, creating there own solution and spraying there own blotter ( blank white paper )

Ketamine also looked like there own cook as well.

#14 2024-03-19 19:50

HappyHobbit

95% of the time when importing product it will be crushed to help pass customs & rerocking is just turning your powder-crushed MDMA to bigger rocks

#15 2024-03-19 19:50

Gosus

I'm not sure what's up but he gave me a pretty decent reply to a question about an order from incognito before he went silent.

#16 2024-03-19 23:30

xo

WhatsItFor wrote:

The fact they had near 13 different "batches" of mdma over a relatively short space, some of which they had to re-rock was a pretty good indication they were doing it themselves. You dont import high purity mdma from europe and then re-cook the stuff haha

All the packaging and labelling with there own brand would suggest they were manufacturing quite a bit of it themselves.

Also the LSD tabs, creating there own solution and spraying there own blotter ( blank white paper )

Without giving too much away, I was in contact with the vendor for awhile and have an understanding of how their operation ran and I can pretty much confirm that there was no further processing involved with their products, just a lot of different packages coming in.

Proper packaging/labeling for their products ≠  manufacturing

WhatsItFor wrote:

You dont import high purity mdma from europe and then re-cook the stuff haha

Not sure if you're joking or not but yes you do, especially if you're wanting to re-crystalise it / clean it. The TorMarket vendor ChemicalVisions literally did just that and sold multiple different batches of the cleaner products.

#17 2024-03-20 09:40

unsurename

WhatsItFor wrote:

Can't comment on where it came from but the one batch of MDMA I had from the bro was high quality and I've got plenty to compare it to.

He had a range of different batches of LSD with different art over a while and I'm pretty sure I found the overseas vendor he was getting it from - including the blank blotter and liquid.

I notice all but one of his listings on archetyp have vanished...

Last edited by unsurename (2024-03-20 09:50)

#18 2024-03-20 12:40

xo

WhatsItFor wrote:

WoW blotters / liquid LSD have been around forever and it realistically makes no sense for them to manufacture anything when they can just get the final product in.

unsurename wrote:

Can't comment on where it came from but the one batch of MDMA I had from the bro was high quality and I've got plenty to compare it to.

He had a range of different batches of LSD with different art over a while and I'm pretty sure I found the overseas vendor he was getting it from - including the blank blotter and liquid.

I can vouch for multiple batches of their MDMA being high quality as well.

unsurename wrote:

I notice all but one of his listings on archetyp have vanished...

They haven't logged on in over 3 days (and still in vacation mode) so if anything it would be the marketplace removing them.

Last edited by xo (2024-03-21 17:40)

#19 2024-03-21 11:10

neonsilk935

Hello,

rumors are WL got arrested last week. If you were a customer, consider cleaning house.

Best

#20 2024-03-21 15:30

cookedmeup

JACNZPP24 wrote:
neonsilk935 wrote:

Hello,

rumors are WL got arrested last week. If you were a customer, consider cleaning house.

Best

Hey bro,
Obviously you said it was a rumor but is there any more info or certainty this is actual factual.
WL was awesome,  I just want to check what the steps should be for his customers moving forward for safety from LE and such.
Hopefully this is all nothing but a rumor and they are just laying low after IC exit scam.
If anyone has anymore info please keep us informed.
Cheers

If a vendor has been offline for such a lengthy period it could indicate theyre taking a break or possibly arrested. In this realm vendors typically have continuous means of contact such as FJ and WD available round the clock.

Its suspicious that they haven't made any announcements on the forums regarding a break or any unforeseen circumstances.

#21 2024-03-22 19:00

Don P

WhatsItFor wrote:

As someone who knows for a fact, whitelines was not making any of his product. You couldnt be further from what was going on to be honest, rerocked MDMA he was selling came into the country as a liquid. Stop spreading bullshit when you dont know fuck all lol

#22 2024-03-22 23:00

Don P

JACNZPP24 wrote:
Don P wrote:
WhatsItFor wrote:

As someone who knows for a fact, whitelines was not making any of his product. You couldnt be further from what was going on to be honest, rerocked MDMA he was selling came into the country as a liquid. Stop spreading bullshit when you dont know fuck all lol

I couldn't agree more mate, I spend a lot of time chatting to WL and was surprised to see people say anything but positive about their products. I get some batches are better than others but I never had one to complain about.

I really hope all the Vendors/buyers are all good after the Exit Scam!

If anyone hears anything else Re: WL please share the info - hoping this is a hiatus/break rather than a bust.

Honestly, me too. WL is on top of his shit i had damn near every single batch he ever sold at one point or another and it was always top tested stuff. I last spoke to him on the 11th and evrrything was as normal until his recent hiatus.

#23 2024-03-23 11:50

WaltDisney

Everyone who ordered from Whitelines on Archetyp your order has be refunded by staff enjoy

#24 2024-03-23 16:30

WaltDisney

Archetyp Staff refund as they havent been online to accept the orders. Unsure about the whole WL situation but have a clean house just in-case.

#25 2024-03-25 01:50

neonsilk935

JACNZPP24 wrote:
neonsilk935 wrote:

Hello,

Best

Hey bro,
Obviously you said it was a rumor but is there any more info or certainty this is actual factual.
WL was awesome,  I just want to check what the steps should be for his customers moving forward for safety from LE and such.
Hopefully this is all nothing but a rumor and they are just laying low after IC exit scam.
Cheers

I said rumor because I am not personally on the ground and have not witnessed any proof of this bust myself, hence I am reluctant to state things as factual. But the information of his arrest comes from his inner circle, so in terms of OPSec and moving forward, you can assume it as factual reality, unfortunately. Word is, its not making the press yet cause the pigs want to keep things quiet while they try to milk the situation as much as possible. I wasn't monitoring online times this much, but if I am not mistaken, WLs last time checking signal messages, as well as his latest market activity on Archetype were AFTER the supposed bust (as far as the claimed date is actually correct). If I am correct on this, its possible that LE had access to all forms of communication. Take this with a grain of salt though, its possible that I am totally mistaken. But as I said, customers - especially bulk - should clean house. I have no idea on how WL handled data retention, meaning if there would be sales records and if yes, over which time frame.

Take care

#26 2024-03-26 11:00

Don P

neonsilk935 wrote:
JACNZPP24 wrote:
neonsilk935 wrote:

Hello,

Best

Hey bro,
Cheers

I said rumor because I am not personally on the ground and have not witnessed any proof of this bust myself, hence I am reluctant to state things as factual. But the information of his arrest comes from his inner circle, so in terms of OPSec and moving forward, you can assume it as factual reality, unfortunately. Word is, its not making the press yet cause the pigs want to keep things quiet while they try to milk the situation as much as possible. I wasn't monitoring online times this much, but if I am not mistaken, WLs last time checking signal messages, as well as his latest market activity on Archetype were AFTER the supposed bust (as far as the claimed date is actually correct). If I am correct on this, its possible that LE had access to all forms of communication. Take this with a grain of salt though, its possible that I am totally mistaken. But as I said, customers - especially bulk - should clean house. I have no idea on how WL handled data retention, meaning if there would be sales records and if yes, over which time frame.

Take care

Hmm the timing of all of this knowing how WL handled his business is weird, im wondering does anyone know if the incognito exit scam/extort has anything to do with this?

#27 2024-03-27 13:50

pregtotic_ectansy

neonsilk935 wrote:

I wasn't monitoring online times this much, but if I am not mistaken, WLs last time checking signal messages, as well as his latest market activity on Archetype were AFTER the supposed bust (as far as the claimed date is actually correct). If I am correct on this, its possible that LE had access to all forms of communication.

Have you been given a specific date for the bust?

#28 2024-03-29 05:40

@t0m1cG@l

Don P wrote:
neonsilk935 wrote:
JACNZPP24 wrote:

Hey bro,
Cheers

Take care

Hmm the timing of all of this knowing how WL handled his business is weird, im wondering does anyone know if the incognito exit scam/extort has anything to do with this?

Hey ya, he was active and trading well on Archetyp he had accepted one of my orders but never marked as shipped despite it turning up on usual 2DD.  He went onto vacation mode the day after the massuve raids in Bay of Plenty a week n a half or so ago.  Hasn't been onlne since. 

I am gutted as he is the only vendor I used for a particular product and there is no one else in NZ who supplies it from what I can see...  So am left rather stuck.  I really hope he hasn't been raided but the timing fits with the major LE operation which was executed.

#29 2024-03-29 19:10

UlrikaMonkey

@t0m1cG@l wrote:
Don P wrote:
neonsilk935 wrote:

Take care

Hey ya, he was active and trading well on Archetyp he had accepted one of my orders but never marked as shipped despite it turning up on usual 2DD.  He went onto vacation mode the day after the massuve raids in Bay of Plenty a week n a half or so ago.  Hasn't been onlne since. 

I am gutted as he is the only vendor I used for a particular product and there is no one else in NZ who supplies it from what I can see...  So am left rather stuck.  I really hope he hasn't been raided but the timing fits with the major LE operation which was executed.

The BOP drug bust was weed and meth though, neither of which WL sold?

Does anyone have any more info? as someone who ordered multiple ounces of product at a time for the last year or so, how worried should I be?

#30 2024-03-30 14:50

Don P

UlrikaMonkey wrote:
@t0m1cG@l wrote:
Don P wrote:

Does anyone have any more info? as someone who ordered multiple ounces of product at a time for the last year or so, how worried should I be?

Depending on how you went about your business with him probably not very, unless you used your real info etc if he is busted the LE will be trying to collect as much info on anyone involved for sure though.

#31 2024-03-30 18:40

UlrikaMonkey

Don P wrote:
UlrikaMonkey wrote:
@t0m1cG@l wrote:

Depending on how you went about your business with him probably not very, unless you used your real info etc if he is busted the LE will be trying to collect as much info on anyone involved for sure though.

I did use my real info, I was under the impression that this was the recommended way to go about buying domestically based off of discussion in these forums.

Do you know anything about how LE investigations go with darknet related stuff? Should I consider my name and address burned for good or will it just be temporary? Its anxiety inducing not knowing

#32 2024-03-31 13:30

Don P

UlrikaMonkey wrote:
Don P wrote:
UlrikaMonkey wrote:

I did use my real info, I was under the impression that this was the recommended way to go about buying domestically based off of discussion in these forums.

Do you know anything about how LE investigations go with darknet related stuff? Should I consider my name and address burned for good or will it just be temporary? Its anxiety inducing not knowing

Tbh just to be safe assume they have you marked. It also is upto how WL kept his data if they busted him but dont have any logs of who bought what and from where you should probably be okay, i have worry myself as i dealt wjth him through signal and its a higher possibility they have gained access to his phone rather than his incognito profile/logs. But tbh i have no idea its all speculation for now

#33 2024-04-05 14:40

UlrikaMonkey

Don P wrote:
UlrikaMonkey wrote:
Don P wrote:

Tbh just to be safe assume they have you marked. It also is upto how WL kept his data if they busted him but dont have any logs of who bought what and from where you should probably be okay, i have worry myself as i dealt wjth him through signal and its a higher possibility they have gained access to his phone rather than his incognito profile/logs. But tbh i have no idea its all speculation for now

Surely signal communications is pretty much just as secure as tor? Unless they had the actual phone of course, but in that situation they would probably have access to their tails and accounts etc.

Thanks for the input, will be extra cautious for a while. Do you have any suggestions on how to avoid using real name for shipping? I have always wondered why that was the recommended way of doing it, doesnt make sense to me but I just did what others said.

Does anyone have any updates on WL?

#34 2024-04-05 18:10

LittleIndian

If you use Signal correctly you'd have disappearing messages on.

I used to worry about this stuff too.

But I just don't see that they would waste their time trying to collect evidence for someone who 'purchased' from a dealer. Going through all the comm's etc to catch someone who bought a few grams of this and that.

A dealer is way more of a threat to society than someone purchasing from a dealer. They only have so much resource, time and energy.

Don't worry and let it go. If someone comes knocking in the very remote case, just deny any knowledge. Simple.

#35 2024-04-05 22:40

thegingerbreadman

Agreed in general, if your OPSEC is in check most of this shit doesnt need to worry you. Deal with reputable vendors, keep aware of the game and make sure your shit is in check. I personally know the individual who had the chemist for the LSD crystal brought in to NZ and then he dropped the WL white tabs, has had no contact from LE and he had big connections with them in multiple ways. Doesnt mean it wont happen, but currently it hasnt.
LE are only going to chase down minnows to attract the big fish. Know nothing, say nothing.
I wont get over involved in this conversation but just remember something what the cops know doesnt mean a fucking thing, only what they can prove in a court of law beyond reasonable doubt.

#36 2024-04-07 18:40

Don P

LittleIndian wrote:

But I just don't see that they would waste their time trying to collect evidence for someone who 'purchased' from a dealer. Going through all the comm's etc to catch someone who bought a few grams of this and that.

A dealer is way more of a threat to society than someone purchasing from a dealer. They only have so much resource, time and energy.

Don't worry and let it go. If someone comes knocking in the very remote case, just deny any knowledge. Simple.

Disappearing messages can be recovered and its not the point, if they got access to his phone they could be on it messaging and reading what whoever had to say. (Obviously) also nobody said "a few grams" you're just yapping shit ? my business with WL wasnt being a customer either.

#37 2024-04-09 14:40

UlrikaMonkey

LittleIndian wrote:

I don't worry as much as I used to thats for sure, but surely buying 100g is quite different from buying a few grams.

I would love to let it go but it's not as easy as that for me. I'm wondering whether I need to stop buying stuff for the foreseeable future or not, and how long would that realistically be?

#38 2024-04-09 14:50

UlrikaMonkey

thegingerbreadman wrote:

Agreed in general, if your OPSEC is in check most of this shit doesnt need to worry you. Deal with reputable vendors, keep aware of the game and make sure your shit is in check. I personally know the individual who had the chemist for the LSD crystal brought in to NZ and then he dropped the WL white tabs, has had no contact from LE and he had big connections with them in multiple ways. Doesnt mean it wont happen, but currently it hasnt.
LE are only going to chase down minnows to attract the big fish. Know nothing, say nothing.
I wont get over involved in this conversation but just remember something what the cops know doesnt mean a fucking thing, only what they can prove in a court of law beyond reasonable doubt.

I would consider WL a reputable vendor who would have their OPSEC in check, but no one is immune. Obviously we do everything we can to prevent any issues, but some things are out of our control unfortunately.

Does your connection have any more information whatsoever about whats going on? Fair enough that you dont want to get too involved though.

Cheers for the reminder

#39 2024-04-09 14:50

UlrikaMonkey

Don P wrote:
LittleIndian wrote:

Disappearing messages can be recovered and its not the point, if they got access to his phone they could be on it messaging and reading what whoever had to say. (Obviously) also nobody said "a few grams" you're just yapping shit ? my business with WL wasnt being a customer either.

How can disappearing messages be recovered?

#40 2024-04-09 15:20

UlrikaMonkey

Something I just noticed, on the whitelines website (which seemed really suspect from the get go?) there has been an update:

Updates (April 6)
OFFERS FOR BIG QUANTITY
BUY 5 GET 5 FREE
BUY 10 GET 10 FREE

#41 2024-04-09 15:40

Don P

UlrikaMonkey wrote:

Something I just noticed, on the whitelines website (which seemed really suspect from the get go?) there has been an update:

Updates (April 6)
OFFERS FOR BIG QUANTITY
BUY 5 GET 5 FREE
BUY 10 GET 10 FREE

Where can i view his website? Sounds off

#42 2024-04-09 16:20

WaltDisney

UlrikaMonkey wrote:

Updates (April 6)
OFFERS FOR BIG QUANTITY
BUY 5 GET 5 FREE
BUY 10 GET 10 FREE

Can you message us on Archetyp with whitelines website thanks

#43 2024-04-09 17:00

xo

UlrikaMonkey wrote:

Updates (April 6)
OFFERS FOR BIG QUANTITY
BUY 5 GET 5 FREE
BUY 10 GET 10 FREE

Check your email Ulrika

Can anyone that purchased from WL's private store confirm they received their order?
I know for a fact that before Incognito exit scammed they had planned on migrating to their own website.

It does seem a bit odd that there's been no communication from them on here or via Signal yet the website is still being updated.
I would tread with caution until there's an explanation.

#44 2024-04-10 01:50

Don P

xo wrote:
UlrikaMonkey wrote:

Updates (April 6)
OFFERS FOR BIG QUANTITY
BUY 5 GET 5 FREE
BUY 10 GET 10 FREE

Check your email Ulrika

Can anyone that purchased from WL's private store confirm they received their order?
I know for a fact that before Incognito exit scammed they had planned on migrating to their own website.

It does seem a bit odd that there's been no communication from them on here or via Signal yet the website is still being updated.
I would tread with caution until there's an explanation.

How can i access the site?

#45 2024-04-19 16:30

UlrikaMonkey

have emailed you guys. sorry I took so long, havent been online for a while

#46 2024-04-19 22:00

FarmerJohn

Someone connected to White Lines has reached out to us to get the word out on some things. The main takeaways are White Lines aren't coming back, and the White Lines website is hijacked and being used for scamming. WL had a third party who ran the website and this person or people are taking advantage of WL being gone to scam with the website.

So if you ordered on the website and nothing arrived it wasn't LE, just scammers, and it's not WL doing the scamming.

If you sign up for either of these markets with my referral link your old mate FarmerJohn will get $1 every time you buy a sack of weed. I'd appreciate it :)

Archetyp: 4pt4axjgzmm4ibmxplfiuvopxzf775e5bqseyllafcecryfthdupjwyd.onion/register?referral=VTBkRF
Abacus: abacuseeettcn3n2zxo7tqy5vsxhqpha2jtjqs7cgdjzl2jascr4liad.onion/register?ref=kd98ftclba

#47 2024-04-20 07:10

@t0m1cG@l

FarmerJohn wrote:

Someone connected to White Lines has reached out to us to get the word out on some things. The main takeaways are White Lines aren't coming back, and the White Lines website is hijacked and being used for scamming. WL had a third party who ran the website and this person or people are taking advantage of WL being gone to scam with the website.

So if you ordered on the website and nothing arrived it wasn't LE, just scammers, and it's not WL doing the scamming.

Thanks for the update, so gutted that White Lines isn't going to return to trading, was hands down one of my favourite vendors, which someone could locate UnichemPharmacy too!

#48 2024-04-21 07:30

GermanWhite

@t0m1cG@l wrote:
FarmerJohn wrote:

Thanks for the update, so gutted that White Lines isn't going to return to trading, was hands down one of my favourite vendors, which someone could locate UnichemPharmacy too!

Hi,
For UnichemPharmacy search Archetyp: NZPharma.

Regards GW,

Vendor GermanWhite - Archetyp Market - Abacus Market

#49 2024-04-26 15:30

UlrikaMonkey

FarmerJohn wrote:

Thanks for the update FJ, so does that mean their disappearance definitely isn't to do with being arrested? Can you give any further reason as to why they aren't coming back? I hope theyre all good, its sad to see them go they were a a reliable and professional team.

And a big fuck you to the third party, people like you create so much paranoia and distrust within this community and its just sad that you would do that for your own greed. Such a shame. if you're gonna do that at least do a good job of it because that was a poor performance lol

Board footer