NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-03 15:00

LittleIndian

Managing Crypto Assets Like BTC and XMR

How do people manage their wallets with the volatility?

I buy in Litecoin and swap to XMR. Sometimes I have a XMR left over. Prices go up and down with volatility.

How do people manage this when buying or even selling? Especially if you have extra in your wallet etc.

#2 2024-04-04 09:20

LittleIndian

Re: Managing Crypto Assets Like BTC and XMR

At the moment I just store XMR on a wallet but in a bear market that could lose a lot of value

#3 2024-04-11 11:30

Xar777

I just leave coins floating around in various wallets too. This has always come out on on top (so far anyway). Not having to fuck around with shady exchanges is great as well as being able to buy more drugs in the future when the price spikes.

With BTC sometimes you do have to wait painfully long times for the price to swing back up to where it was though. XMR in general seems more stable than BTC in terms of the severity of price movements. These days XMR even seems to move out of total lock-step with BTC (unlike most other crypto) which I find quite interesting, not sure what that means really but it's probably a good thing.

"Dollar cost averaging" can also work well as a buyer if you can regularly buy/earn/mine coins over a longer period of time, this smooths out the market ups and downs.

As for those 'stable coins', personally would not trust them at all for any long term storage purposes. Like many other 'alt coins' they are often just scammy or backed by shady ass companies and very much non-decentralized or well distributed.

#4 2024-04-13 16:50

FarmerJohn

A tip for those inclined but aren't aware, Archetyp has a gambling section. It's under "Games" on the front page. If you've got a few scraps of XMR left over after an order you can make enough from a few dice rolls to buy more drugs. Or just lose it all.

If you sign up for either of these markets with my referral link your old mate FarmerJohn will get $1 every time you buy a sack of weed. I'd appreciate it :)

Archetyp: 4pt4axjgzmm4ibmxplfiuvopxzf775e5bqseyllafcecryfthdupjwyd.onion/register?referral=VTBkRF
Abacus: abacuseeettcn3n2zxo7tqy5vsxhqpha2jtjqs7cgdjzl2jascr4liad.onion/register?ref=kd98ftclba

Board footer