NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-14 21:50

BaccoCity

Telegram Groups

Anyone know how to get to these Telegram groups that people are selling from? ive tried having a look around but i can't seem to find them..

Last edited by BaccoCity (2024-04-14 21:50)

#2 2024-04-14 22:30

FarmerJohn

Re: Telegram Groups

Most of them aren't public they're invite only, and the public ones are full of scammers. You have to know a guy already in one, and even then that guy might not even be allowed to invite you if he doesn't have enough established reputation. The whole system is based on people leveraging their reputation and/or risking their own access to the group to vouch for other people. If someone vouches for you and invites you in and you scam someone, the guy that vouched for you gets banned as well as you.

They basically run like private torrent trackers. It takes a long ass time to worm your way into any of the good ones.

If you sign up for either of these markets with my referral link your old mate FarmerJohn will get $1 every time you buy a sack of weed. I'd appreciate it :)

Archetyp: 4pt4axjgzmm4ibmxplfiuvopxzf775e5bqseyllafcecryfthdupjwyd.onion/register?referral=VTBkRF
Abacus: abacuseeettcn3n2zxo7tqy5vsxhqpha2jtjqs7cgdjzl2jascr4liad.onion/register?ref=kd98ftclba

#3 2024-04-14 23:00

thegingerbreadman

There have also been a few big busts of users lately, usually over stupid mistakes such as leaving phones with accessible info in cars that get searched etc. Just be careful

#4 2024-04-15 15:50

WaltDisney

I stopped using telegram after finding out police can still recovery the texts on that app

Click Here to sign up to Archetyp! Username - WaltDisneyNZ
Click Here to sign up to Abacus! Username - waltdisney

Please ensure to save the links and keep them secure

#5 2024-04-16 12:20

FarmerJohn

WaltDisney wrote:

I stopped using telegram after finding out police can still recovery the texts on that app

If you install the portable version inside a veracrypt container, preferably on a privacy oriented Linux distro, there is no hope of them being recovered from your end.

Doing any of this stuff on your phone/with an app is a bad idea in general though. It's a lot easier and safer to lock down your entire operation in a single hidden encrypted partition, with a hidden layer on top with decoys.

If you sign up for either of these markets with my referral link your old mate FarmerJohn will get $1 every time you buy a sack of weed. I'd appreciate it :)

Archetyp: 4pt4axjgzmm4ibmxplfiuvopxzf775e5bqseyllafcecryfthdupjwyd.onion/register?referral=VTBkRF
Abacus: abacuseeettcn3n2zxo7tqy5vsxhqpha2jtjqs7cgdjzl2jascr4liad.onion/register?ref=kd98ftclba

#6 2024-04-16 18:30

AD555

I may be setting myself up here, but how would one go about finding a telegram group or contact that does face to face deals/deliveries??

Board footer