NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-18 21:50

GermanWhite

GermanWhite has no ties to SecretChiefs.

Hi Community,

*****Edit: Chief is back online It seems he had some issues so had to take some time off but is now back. Hopefully we can resolve pending issues with regard to drop shipping and I believe his customers have started receiving parcels again*****

I've been vending years on the darkweb with 1000s of sales selling from Germany Iv worked hard for my reputation so this accusation came as a bit of a surprise but I am more than happy to clear my name big_smile

I've put presence in NZ to fill a void online because I see the online market in a bad state since WL disappeared and other vendors getting busted. Regardless of what happens here I will continue to Vend for the NZ community I'm not going away any time soon I have a very solid setup.

I honestly don't have a lot of time in my life between work and family commitments. I'm not going to be coming on here sending several messages back and forth hence the reason for this long ass message addressing the SecretChiefs issue and in general who I am and why I am here.

Whilst Im here Il plug myself big_smile

Coke, MD and Ket listings are now up we have plenty of stock. Please check them on Archetyp & Abacus!

Peace and love guys

GW.

Last edited by GermanWhite (2024-04-25 08:00)

Vendor GermanWhite - Archetyp Market - Abacus Market

#2 2024-04-18 23:00

LittleIndian

Re: GermanWhite has no ties to SecretChiefs.

Good to know. Thank you GermanWhite.

#3 2024-04-18 23:50

WaltDisney

Re: GermanWhite has no ties to SecretChiefs.

Thank you for letting us know you both just had the same product which was a red flag it was just a temp banned. But its all sorted now smile

Click Here to sign up to Archetyp! Username - WaltDisneyNZ
Click Here to sign up to Abacus! Username - waltdisney

Please ensure to save the links and keep them secure

Board footer